Exactly how can I duplicate my survey? Ask a Survey Expert!

Beloved SurveyMonkey Expert,

I sent out a survey last year as well as I want to maintain those reactions, yet I require to make modifications to the survey style. Is there a means for me to duplicate the survey and produce a new version?

Copy-crazed,
Gordon.

Hey there, Gordon!

Duplicating your survey is a fantastic means to maintain your current survey as well as its actions undamaged. It's a fast and simple process. All you need to do to begin is click that helpful Create Survey switch in the top right of your account.

As soon as there, you'll see an option to 'Duplicate an Existing Survey'. Go ahead and choose the survey you desire to copy! This attribute will only copy the survey design.

It's as basic as that, Gordon! You now have a brand spankin' new survey layout to jazz up. Ideally you're really feeling a bit a lot more copy-happy, and a little much less copy-crazed. Pleased evaluating!

Ideal wishes,.

I sent out a survey last year and I desire to maintain those responses, yet I need to make changes to the survey layout. Is there a method for me to copy the survey and produce a brand-new version? Copying your survey is a terrific means to maintain your present survey and also its feedbacks intact. Go ahead as well as select the survey you want to duplicate!

Tidak ada komentar :

Posting Komentar

Leave A Comment...

close